The Card That's Right for You
The Card That Pays is the Card That Saves
At Wauna Credit Union we have a Visa for every individual, and we're offering a special promotion to show you how great our Visa Rewards and Visa Platinum cards are. Ditch your high-rate bank credit card and enjoy your summer with the cards with world-class features and service.
- Up to 30,000 bonus* rewards points for new Visa Reward Cards
- 20,000 bonus* rewards points upon first transaction if balance exceeds $999.99
- 10,000 bonus* rewards points when you register and access our Scorecard Rewards point redemption website
- 3.49% intro Annual Percentage Rate* for 6 months on new purchases with our Visa Rewards card
- (Standard Rate after Intro Period: 11.15% APR – 17.90% APR)
- 2.99% intro Annual Percentage Rate* for 6 months on new purchases with our Visa Platinum card
- (Standard Rate after Intro Period: 9.90% APR – 17.90% APR)
*APR: Annual Percentage Rate. This special offer is exclusive to new VISA Platinum or Rewards credit card accounts opened on or before July 31, 2019. The special 6-Month Introductory Rate periods (Platinum 2.99% APR; Rewards 3.49% APR) apply to purchase balances for a maximum of 6 billing cycles following the account opening date, after which time the cardholder’s regular Credit Card Account Agreement terms will apply; some restrictions may apply. Qualifying Rewards credit card accounts are eligible to earn up to 30,000 Bonus Reward Points: 20,000 Points if their account balance exceeds $999.99 on or before August 31, 2019; and/or 10,000 Bonus Points when the account holder creates logon credentials and accesses the Scorecard Rewards website on or before August 31, 2019. Some restrictions apply; Membership with Wauna Credit Union is required. This promotional offer ends July 31, 2019. Promotional details available at waunafcu.org.
Mobile Wallet, VISA Checkout, Account Updater and 3-D Secure
Wauna Credit Union is constantly on the lookout for ways to improve our member experience. We're excited to announce four new improvements to our VISA Debit and Credit Cards to supercharge your cards;
- VISA Checkout adds convenience and help ensure secure online transactions.
- Mobile Wallet puts your credit or debit card directly on your mobile device. It's a more simple and more secure way to make payments. Our cards now support Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Account Updater makes it easier for you to make sure your automatic payments are up-to-date and accurate with participating merchants when you get a new card number.
- VISA 3-D Secure is VISA's new and improved way to ensure that rightful owner of the VISA account. All members are automatically protected.
Wauna Credit Union offers both VISA Rewards and VISA Platinum credit cards for our members. In addition, we offer a First Time VISA to help young members establish credit. For the highest security, we offer VISA 3-D Secure, EnFact monitoring, and all of our credit cards are EMV-Chip secure!
- Rewards & Platinum VISA Cards
- First Time VISA
- Easy Balance Transfers
- Low Rates
- Strong Security Options
- View your transactions in Online Banking
- View or print our Credit Card Program Brochure
VISA Rewards Credit Card
- Lower Interest Rate
- Balance transfers qualify for Bonus Points and low introductory rate
- No expiration for your Points
- Personalized webpage to monitor points and redeem for quality merchandise & travel rewards
- Use your VISA Rewards to pay monthly utilities and other bills to grow your points quickly
VISA Rewards & Redemption:
VISA Platinum Card
- Low Interest Rate
- Affordable Terms
- Balance Transfers
- Accepted wherever VISA is displayed
- Monitor Account Online
- Monthly statements
1st Time VISA
Our popular 1st-Time Borrower’s Program can help you start building a solid credit rating.
- Up to $500 limit
- Learn valuable money management skills in our Credit Matters course.
- Build your credit to qualify for more significant loans.
Report Lost or Stolen Cards*
Report Lost/Stolen Credit Card
Submit Card Disputes: 800-773-3236
Follow the prompts.
General Information: 844-267-2739
Activate/Set PIN: 844-267-2739