Account Security Resource
Protect yourself and your accounts
In today's world of nearly constant news of security breaches and identity theft, we offer this resource to help our members take charge of their security and know what to do if something goes wrong.
How We Protect You:
- CardValet App – Allows members control over their Debit Card
- EnFact Security Assistance for Debit & Credit
- Verified By VISA
- Membership & Account Agreement
- Credit Card Agreement
- Password Safety Sheet (PDF)
- Protecting Your Business From Hackers (PDF)
- Identity Theft Prevention Lesson From BALANCE
CardValet is a free app that send you alerts every time your Debit Card is used. It also allows you to set spending limits and locations when allowing your spouse or children use your card. Learn More.
What is EnFact Security Assistance?
Your Debit and Credit Card safety is a priority at Wauna Credit Union! All Credit and Debit cards are reinforced with an automated security system called EnFact. It's free and used on every member account.
It's as simple as 1, 2, 3!
- If a transaction on your Credit or Debit cards seems suspicious, Enfact will contact you to confirm the transaction is valid.
- If the transaction is validated as a legitimate transaction, it's case closed.
- But, if the transaction is fraudulent an EnFact agent will file a report and the dispute will begin. Enfact will also help members cancel and replace a card that has been deemed compromised by fraud.
What is Verified By VISA?
Verified by VISA adds an extra layer of protection to your Debit or Credit Card every time you use it to shop online!