Pay your bills online
Internet Bill Payment is an optional feature within Online Banking that lets you pay your bills from any computer with an Internet connection. Automatically set up one-time or recurring payments for the payees, dates, and the amounts you want. Pay any company or individual with a US Postal address.
Eliminate the time-consuming task of mailing checks each month, paying for stamps, and possibly forgetting to pay all your bills – let Wauna Credit Union do it for you! Pay just about anyone from your phone company to your plumber to your Aunt in Alabama with the click of a mouse button!
- Make an immediate payment or schedule monthly and future payments.
- Pay bills from home, at work, or while traveling anywhere you have Internet access. Industry-standard SSL encryption ensures your account security.
- No more checks to write, stamps to buy, envelopes to lick! Save time and postage!
- Setup recurring fixed payments and never forget to pay a bill again!
- POP Money offers the ability to pay anyone person-to-person with an email or phone number!
Click here for the terms and conditions.