Wauna Credit Union offers a variety of Savings Accounts to suit every need or budget.
Membership Requirements: Wauna Credit Union membership is open to anyone who lives, works, attends school, or worships in Clatsop and Columbia Counties in Oregon, and Pacific County in Washington.
Membership is yours with a $5 share deposit. That $5 makes all members equal owners of Wauna Credit Union.
Share Advantage Savings Account
Our basic savings account. All members have a Share Advantage Savings Account, it holds your $5 membership share, and it’s a savings account too.
- Dividend earned on balance over $100
- Great overdraft protection on your checking account
- Use Direct Deposit
- 24/7 access via online and phone banking
- No Fee at 30k+ CO-OP ATMs in all 50 states & beyond
- All members are owners of Wauna Credit Union
Jump Start Club Youth Accounts (For ages 0 - 17)
Help your children learn the importance of saving, and how to manage money.
- No minimum balance
- Earns interest
- Higher interest earned up to $500
- Each Child receives a piggy bank when account is opened
Earn a higher rate of interest, and save incrementally during the year to make the holidays or property tax time less painful.
- Save money for the holidays or other things
- Earn dividends on balances over $50
- Automatic deposit available
- Funds will automatically transfer to savings every Oct. 1st