An unfortunate reality of the world is that even though most of us are pulling together and helping each-other in this time of need, there are a few bad actors out there who see the current pandemic as an opportunity to make money.
Scammers have always followed the news. Now more than ever is the time to safeguard your information.
- Be extra vigilant when clicking on links, or going to websites, about the Cononavirus.
- Wauna Credit Union will only contact you via email from an address that ends with @waunafcu.org
- If you get a call, text or email from us and you aren’t sure, simply call back a number you know is the credit union
- That will usually be our 800-773-3236 number, but we currently have enabled direct branch calling as well
- All information can be found at https://waunafcu.org/covid-19.shtml
- Fraudsters can trick you into thinking the number is from our 800 number, so never give out any identifying information about your account including transaction details with anything more than a yes or no answer
- We will never ask you over the phone for your PIN, CV2 codes or Expiration Dates.