Since the recent update of our Online Banking system (on July 19th) there are several changes members should be aware of.
Update Online Banking Bookmarks & Favorites
Some users may need to empty their browser cache or cookies to reach our online banking. For help, please follow these instructions for your preferred browser: How To Clear-Browser-Cache-Cookies-and-History.pdf
Higher Password Security Requirement
We will soon be requiring our members to create more secure passwords for better protection. This is a proactive measure, and it comes on the heels of our security upgrade.
During the next 12 months, all Online Banking users will be required to change their password, and we have stricter new requirements for passwords. Sincere there are only so many numbers and letters it is vital to create more complex passwords.
- Mobile App Users: Passwords cannot be changed in the Mobile App. You will need to change their password in Online Banking; this can be done using your mobile browser and logging into Online Banking at waunafcu.org.
- We recommend you proactively change your password to the stronger requirements at your earliest convenience.
- If your password is not changed at this time to meet the stronger requirements, you will be prompted to change your password at some point between July 19, 2016 and July, 19, 2017.
- Also, please ensure we have a valid email address for you. There are instructions below to assist you with adding, updating, and validating your email address. A validated email address is required so you can use the “I forgot my Password” link.
- Download Instructions For Password Changing.