Important Announcement For Our VISA Credit Card Users!
New! EMV Chip-Secured VISA Credit Cards Coming Soon!
If you have a VISA Credit Card from Wauna CU, please make note of this important announcement:
Our VISA credit card users will soon be issued a new credit card that offers the added protection of EMV chip-secured technology!
- Your new VISA Credit Card will include a NEW card account number.
- The EZ Card online account system will be permanently discontinued June 24th.
- VISA cardholders will access their VISA credit card account using the Wauna CU Online Banking service (beginning Monday, June 27th).
To learn more about how to use EMV chip-secured technology, and to access VISA accounts using Online Banking, please visit waunafcu.org or contact us during business hours.
7-5-16 UPDATE: Our Credit Card upgrade is complete. All Credit Card users should have their new EMV-chip VISA credit card in use.
**Please Note: We are experiencing a few issues in regard to error messages when making Credit Card payments in online banking. Please disregard the error, we are receiving your payment. We are working to resolve this problem, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
EZ Card Users: EZ Card has been discontinued, Credit Card transactions are now in Online Banking. If you have not set up online banking please stop in any Wauna CU branch or call our Communications Center at 800-773-3236.
To access your Credit Card statement online, simply log into online banking and click the grey credit card icon in the loans section next to the number. **Please make sure pop-ups are enabled for our site to display credit card transactions.
Here’s what our VISA Credit Card users need to know:
- May 20, 2016 – Notifications Begin to inform Credit Card users of the card changeover.
- May 20, 2016 – EZ Card users will receive this E-Z Card Discontinuation Letter via mail or email about the brief interruption in service from June 24-27th.
- Credit Card Users will also have the opportunity to migrate their automatic payments, hassle free, using this Wauna CU VISA Set-up form.
- June 14 – 20, 2016 – New cards will begin arriving to cardholders. (There will be some changes to your card, please read below to learn more*).
- June 24, 2016 – EZ Card online services will no longer be accessible to users. (IMPORTANT: Be sure to save/download any account history from EZ Card that you may need for your records BEFORE this date. It will be gone after June 24th).
- June 24 – 27 – EZ Card will be unavailable, and Credit Card transactions will not yet be available in Online Banking.
- June 27, 2016 – VISA cardholders may activate their new cards, and access Wauna CU’s Online Banking to see their Credit Card Activity.
- Do NOT attempt to use your new card (Or destroy the old one) until June 27th. The new cards will not work until then.
- You may activate the new Credit Card on June 27th.
- Use your current Credit Card throughout the day on June 26th, later in the evening it will no longer work and may then be destroyed.
- We are taking every precaution to ensure the change from your current Credit Card to the new EMV Chip Card is seamless. If issues do arise, please contact us for assistance at 800-773-3236 and follow the prompts for VISA Credit Card support.
- Card holders are welcome to stop in their local branch, call 800-773-3236, email us, or chat live on our website, if you have questions or issues with your Credit Card.
* Important Changes & Improvements:
- Your new VISA Credit Card will have a different card number than your current card.
- If you have a joint account, you will notice the cards now have different numbers. This is an advantage in case one card is compromised, the other cardholder’s card will not be.
- Instead of accessing EZ Card, now your Credit Card transactions will be available in our Wauna CU online banking.
- Rewards Card Members will NOT lose accrued points, and you’ll still be able to redeem them through Scorecard just as before.
- If you have automatic payments set up to or from your VISA Credit Card they will need to be redone. Use this fillable form and we will migrate those payments over for you, or you will be required to do it yourself when you switch to the new EMV Chip Card.
- New Phone Numbers! If your Credit Card is lost, stolen or compromised, the numbers to call have changed:
- Activate new EMV-Chip Credit Card: 844-267-2739
- Customer Service Number: 844-267-2739
- Start a Disputes: 844-202-5067 / Existing Disputes: 844-202-5070
- Lost/Stolen Credit Card: 955-202-5056
- International Number: 540-707-4039
- General Correspondence Address: PO BOX 182477 Columbus, OH 43272-4935
Sure, that sounds like a lot, but we feel certain with the added protection and improvements, our members will be thrilled with our new VISA Platinum and Rewards Credit Cards upgrades!