Our Debit Card users will find that when their current Wauna Credit Union Debit Card expires, its shiny new replacement will have an EMV chip on it. This will offer vastly better security for purchases made in stores and restaurants, all “Card Present” transactions. All Debit Cards issued in May 2016 and beyond will include the EMV Chip-Secured Card, and a magnetic strip too.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & LINKS
- DEBIT CARDS: The EMV Debit Card upgrade is complete.
- Service Interruption: April 18th,we will upgrade our service to accommodate EMV technology Debit Cards.
- There will be a brief interruption in service on April 18th for ALL Debit & ATM Card users. *If you experience any longer lasting issues with your Debit Card or PIN number, please call 800-773-3236 and follow the prompts.
- EMV Chip cards will be sent to members as existing Debit Cards expire, starting with cards expiring in May 2016.
- Debit Card Information Sheet (download)
- Did you get the email on 4-13-16 about the Debit & ATM conversion?
- Starting on April 18th, if your card is lost or stolen you will need to use the following phone numbers for assistance:
|Important EMV Debit Card Phone Numbers:|
|Fraud Detection Center/In USA:||800-262-2024|
|Fraud Detection Center/Outside USA:||973-682-2652|
|Lost/Stolen Card/In USA:||800-773-3236|
|Lost/Stolen Card/Outside USA:||800-773-3236|
Still have questions? Contact us by phone or email.