On June 30, 2021 Governors Brown (OR) and Insley (WA) lifted all restrictions regarding COVID-19 precautions that have been in effect since last year. OSHA has still not announced any changes, however, with the guidance from the states, we too are lifting the precautions.
- Masks are no longer required in-branch. Anyone is welcome to continue to wear a mask should they feel more comfortable doing so.
- We are not asking members to prove they’ve been vaccinated in order to enter the branch
- Vaccinated staff members have provided the necessary proof to WCU Human Resources
- Employees may unmask if they are 2 weeks past their final dose or are fully vaccinated otherwise
- Employees who do not provide proof of vaccination two weeks past their final does MUST continue to wear a mask at work
- Employees who are fully vaccinated, verified, and allowed to remove their mask may still choose to wear one
For those wishing to take increased precautions. We recommend all members use our U-Banking online and app banking, which is available 24/7, and our Video Teller Units to conduct your financial transactions and keep yourself safe. If you have questions regarding your accounts, please send us a secure message within U-Banking, or call the Virtual Branch at 800-773-3236 (Monday-Thursday 9 am – 5:30 pm, and Friday 9 am – 6 pm). In addition, our Video Teller Units are available Monday-Thursday 9 am – 5:30 pm, Friday 9 am – 6 pm, and Saturday 9 am – 3 pm)