Working at Wauna Credit Union is a great experience. Everybody who works here really believes in the benefits of credit unions, that means we have a family environment where everybody cares about each other and cares about doing the best job we can. WCU has seven branches now serving Clatsop County, Columbia County, Western Washington County in Oregon, and Pacific County in Washington. That growth is a direct testament to the members first attitude from our employees – who are members themselves – it makes us incredibly proud.
One of the things that WCU believes in is rewarding good work. There are always opportunities to learn new skills, and grow your career. With the credit union’s growth and true commitment to our employees’ careers we now have several job openings that we are actively looking to fill.
All of our jobs are listed on the Wauna Credit Union Careers Page https://waunafcu.org/about/careers.shtml. We are looking for people who thrive on helping others, who care about our members, our community, our environment and each other. People who work at Wauna Credit Union:
- Embrace the philosophy of People Helping People
- Serve their community
- Like working in a FUN environment
- Take Member satisfaction seriously
- Believe that integrity matters
- Want to belong to a thriving organization with a lot of gumption
If you, or somebody you know, fits the bill and is looking for a career doing any of the following apply today.
- Lending Support Specialist – Clatskanie
- Lending Support Specialist – Astoria
- Member Consultant – Peak Hour – Astoria
- Member Consultant, Peak Hour (20 per week) – Warrenton
- Virtual Teller – Astoria