Welcome to U-Banking
What is U-Banking?
- Everywhere – Transfer money, deposit checks, and pay your friends all at the tips of your fingers, whether you’re in-branch, online, or on your mobile device.
- Customizable – Make your online and mobile banking experiences your own.
- Easy – One-time passcodes and multifactor authentication offers quick-access. With our new mobile app, login using only your fingerprint.
- Bill Pay – With upgrades come ease. Our frictionless platform delivers convenient options so you can pay your bills with a single ‘click.’
- Money Management – Budgeting is key to a stress-free life. Enjoy a free-flowing money manager with a personal financial management tool powered by MX (Money Desktop).
If you have more questions please read the Frequently Asked Questions here.
What to do first
Set up U-Banking online banking
- Login for the first time using the login
- If you have logged in recently
-Use your member number in the User Name field -Use the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's social security number as the password -You will be asked to verify your account via phone call, text, or email -You will be prompted to change your username, password, and method of verification after login completion -Watch the video here
- If you have not logged in to online banking in the past 6 months
-Click on the register button -Enter your member number in the member number field -You will be asked to verify registration either by call, text, or email. It is recommended you have a writing utensil on hand if you chose by call -The PIN is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's social security number -You will be prompted to change your username, password, and method of verification after login completion
- Browser Issues
- U-Banking supports all modern web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge)
-This is done to help protect your security. A list of supported browsers can be found here.
-If you are using a supported browser and still having trouble try clearing your browser cache by following the instructions found here.
- Confirm Your Security Settings and Set Up Alerts
- Download the New Wauna CU Mobile App
What Happened to Money Desktop
-MX is the newest evolution of Money Desktop. It is now fully integrated into U-Banking -MX is accessible through online banking and the mobile app. Learn more about MX here and watch the video here
- Is my Quicken/QuickBook Integrated with U-Banking?
-Yes, Quicken/QuickBooks is Integrated with U-Banking. Follow the instruction based on the version you use Quicken/QuickBooks -QuickBooks Mac Web Connect to Web Connect -QuickBooks Windows Web Connect to Web Connect -Quickbooks Online Express Web Connect to Express Web Connect -Quicken Mac Express Web Connect to Express Web Connect -Quicken Mac Web Connect to Web Connect -Quicken Mac 2007 Web Connect to Web Connect -Quicken Windows Express Web Connect to Express Web Connect -Quicken Web Connect to Web Connect
- Can I link my Mint Account?
Yes, we offer access via U-Banking, just follow these Mint Conversion Instructions