Annual Elections & Meeting
- For 2017, VOTING runs January 26th thru February 26th
- Everyone who votes is automatically entered to WIN one of ten $50 Prizes!
- Vote in any branch on our iPads.
- Vote by mail, call 877-597-9507, and request a paper ballot be mailed to you.
- Read the Candidate Bios & Vote Now!
- Election results will be announced at the Annual Meeting on March 4th.
- Any member 18 or over and in good standing is eligible to vote.
Voting for our Board Of Directors
Each year Wauna Credit Union holds an election for our volunteer Board of Directors. Our Board of Directors are dedicated volunteers who represent the interests of the member-owners by meeting regularly with Credit Union management and guiding our direction and goals. The Board of Directors is made up of members just like you! This is one of the many ways Credit Unions differ from for-profit financial institutions.
Who can run for Board of Directors?
Any member 18 or over and in good standing is eligible to run for the Board of Directors. We post a call for nominations every autumn, with the election following early in the new year. Winners are announced at the Annual Meeting.
- 2017 BOARD OF DIRECTORS Voting January 26 - February 26, 2017
- CALL FOR NOMINATIONS - Apply for a spot on our Board of Directors - Deadline is Nov. 10, 2016.
Our 50th Annual Meeting is March 4, 2017 in Clatskanie
- Saturday, March 4th
- Social Hour at 2pm, Business Meeting at 3pm.
- At the Clatskanie Cultural Center, 85 S Nehalem Street, Clatskanie OR
What is an Annual Meeting?
Each year, Wauna Credit Union, and all Credit Unions for that matter, hold an Annual Meeting to share with our member-owners the financial status and growth of our Credit Union during the prior year. The results of our Board Of Director elections are also announced at the event.
An Annual Report is produced each year for the Annual meeting, it offers reports from key figures at Wauna Credit Union, as well as our financials presented in a statement and graphs.