Wauna’s Phone Banking service offers you the ultimate in convenience and control of your Credit Union accounts. Phone Banking allows you to perform transactions on your account using any touch-tone phone, any time of day or night (including holidays). Get 24-hour automated access to your accounts for free!
Getting a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
The first time you call in, enter your Account Number and use the last four digits of your Social Security number as your password (PIN) in order to access Phone Banking. After you enter the system, you will be prompted to change your password for security purposes. Your Account Number is located on the top right hand corner of your monthly statement.
To access Phone Banking
Dial either of the following numbers:
(503) 728-3091 or 1-800-572-7404 (toll free)
After the greeting, enter your 1-6 digit member number, followed by the pound (#) sign.
You will now be asked to enter your access code. Instead, enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number followed by the pound (#) sign.
You will then be required to personalize your access code.
Select your new access code and use this code each time you use Phone Banking in the future.
- Hear balances on any account type.
- Make payments to your loan accounts.
- Payroll Posting Information.
- Date and amount of withdrawals.
- Date and amount of deposits.
- Transfer between your accounts
- Cross Member Transfer (transfer from one member account to another)
- Request a check withdrawal.
- Determine amount of dividends earned or loan interest paid.
- Change your Access Code.
- Acquire current rate and promotional information.
- A touch-tone phone.
- Member Number (the account number that is printed on your statement and/or Membership Identification card)
- A Phone Banking “Access Code” (which you can create over the phone)
- Common Account Suffix Codes (see list below)
- Account numbers (listed on your statement; see samples listed below)
- To get through to Phone Banking, you must enter your credit union’s access code 145.
- Be sure to press the # key when asked. This signals Phone Banking to act upon your entry.
- When entering dollar amounts, decimals are not required. For example, you would enter $25.00 as 2500.
- Phone Banking may occasionally be unavailable for short periods so that we may perform maintenance. If you are unable to complete a transaction for this reason, try calling back later.
- Be extra careful when entering your member and PIN. Entering a PIN incorrectly three times will disable access to that account through Phone Banking. If this happens, contact the credit union directly for reactivation.
- Share Advantage (Primary Share Account) 000
- Money Market 013-015
- Checking 009-012
- Business Checking 016-018
- Certificate Account 300-324, 400-424
Your statement will list account suffixes for all accounts including loans. If you have more than one account type (Share, Checking, etc.) the next account will be the next sequenced number.